Woodmont Recreation Association (WRA) is a small, member-owned/operated pool located in the Woodmont neighborhood of Bon Air in Chesterfield County. The WRA has approximately 200 member families and is focused on creating a fun, family-centric environment.
The WRA is currently hiring lifeguards for the 2022 summer pool season. Lifeguards are responsible for ensuring the safety of everyone at the facility. Lifeguards will report to the Pool Manager and the WRA Board of Directors.
WRA Lifeguards are offered flexible schedules generally working 20-40 hours per week May 28 through September 5, 2022. Successful candidates must be at least 15 years old and available to work days, nights (until 10 pm if older than 16), weekends, and holidays. Time off for vacations, camps, and school will be accommodated. First-year guards are paid $11.00 per hour, hourly rate increases commensurate with experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– At least 15 years of age
– Hold a valid Red Cross lifeguard certification before beginning work
– Effective oral and written communication skills. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
– Must be able to walk, run, swim, jump, climb stairs, climb ladders, squat, lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds, and reach above the head.
– Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
– Strong customer service orientation preferred.
Interested candidates should email Aaron Lowery at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.
Are you a local business or service looking to sponsor our swim team?
Get recognized in our community by appearing on our website and apps!