Swim Lessons Available!
Our wonderful former coaches, guards and members are offering Swim lessons! If you are interested reach out to any of the following Swim teachers!
- Hey Wahoos! My name is Elena Cario and I will be doing swim lessons this summer at WRA for WRA members. I worked as a lifeguard for 4 years at WRA and was on the swim team for 10! I am currently still Red Cross and lifeguard certified. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
- I will teach the following skills:
- Blowing bubbles, jumping into the pool, swimming to the side, floating, monkey crawling, climbing in and out of the pool, putting their head underwater and holding their breath, and basic doggy paddle/freestyle stroke. I can potentially do more if requested.
- More Info and Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0c45aaab22a5f94-wraswim
- Hello! My name is Mikayla Jacobson and I’m offering swim lessons this summer! I am currently the pool manager at WRA. I have taught lifeguard courses and swim lessons for years, and I’m excited to get back into it!
- typical skills I teach: blowing bubbles, going underwater, back floats, front floats, rolling over onto back/side, swimming to the wall, pinching on the wall, jumping, pulling paddles, and kicks.
I can be reached in person at the pool, Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org , ok Text me/Call me at: 804-658-6981
Are you a local business or service looking to sponsor our swim team?
Get recognized in our community by appearing on our website and apps!